Is an account required to make a purchase?
Yes, creating an account with us would enable you to track your orders and view records of past orders made with us. Registration can be made before shopping or upon checking out at the shopping cart page. Alternatively, you may also opt to checkout as a guest for greater convenience. Kindly note that by checking out as guest, your information will not be retained and you will not be able to check or make amendments once an order has been placed.
What are the benefits of creating an account?
Creating an account with us will allow you to:
- View your order status and keep track of past purchases
- Save your favourite items under your wishlist
- Keep track of the workshop sessions that you have signed up for
- Facilitate exchange in the event that you received an incorrect/defective item
- Keep track of your Store Credit balance
Can I amend or cancel my order?
Is an item reserved once I place the item into my shopping cart?
Placing an item into your shopping cart does not mean that your item is reserved for you. The item(s) is/are only reserved up on completion of the checkout process.